Need a good tune and running out of options.

cbeaman22

HellsVirus
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hey guys, Ive literally hit brick wall after brick wall with this. Got a 15 roadster with a sidewinder and triple K&N. Bought a basic Tuneboy tune which is nowhere close to what the bike needs. Ive contacted carpenter and got a tune which seems to be not compatible so I cant use with the Tuneboy program i have. Ive contacted Tuneboy for a modified tune and not heard back in a week. Ive pm HansO as well since Ive heard alot about him but with no reply. I am willing to dig into TuneECU if someone has a tune for it or any tune that will be more comparable to what I need. Cant ride it right now and its riding season so can someone please help.

Do you have any shops near you that can do at least a Power Commander tune for you?

I know a couple of people have sent their ECUs to Carpenter to get it flashed and sent back and had success when buying their pipes.

If you're not comfortable sending off your ECU and don't have anyone near that can do even a PC-V tune, TuneECU is your only remaining choice, thankfully there are tunes available that will work to at least make it safe to ride.

Do you have any shops near you that can do at least a Power Commander tune for you?

I know a couple of people have sent their ECUs to Carpenter to get it flashed and sent back and had success when buying their pipes.
Only shop by me is the Harley Steelership which charge starting price of $400 for a dyno and tune only if I have a PC5 for them to use.

Back