nedjmartin's killer r3

dracul

Turbocharged
Colorado, New Mexico, in my heart...Hawaii
Stopped by today and noted a shot of what must be the coolest looking r3 I've yet seen...nedjmartin's V-Max-like badassed machine! The intakes! I must have sum! What are they and where can I get a set???? Look like something from Kewlmetal or HD. Very fetching indeed! Bob tail rocks too and the front end is pure custom V-Max sublime!

Ned's another one of us Aussies ... can't tell you where he had the work on his bike done. May be best to PM him for info mate. I don't think he visits here anymore than you do these days ;)

Totally agree; probably the sweetest Rocket I've seen, certainly one of the more original efforts. It would be great if he'd bring it along to one of our get togethers.

Nedjmartin, where are you???????

Needs a f#ckin ejector seat i reckon..imagine going over the bars on Neds bike .... take your nuts and your leg off on the way through !!!! Lot of really really pointy bits :eek: it's a work of art that's for sure ;)

This machine is unique. Best application of dark art badass on an R3 to date! The intakes are probably HD style and would normally be around $600+ apiece !!!! The bars are totally rad as well and the staggered dual headlights....choice! This man has studied custom wizardry. Several V-Max killers have this look. Check out pythonmotorsports.com in Golden Colorado; Gallery. Many VERY similar radical V-Max's with nearly identical setups...high HP steeds too with grunt equaling or surpassing that of even the most Carpentered and blown Rockets!!!! There are a number of these Max-monsters with over 500 hp with 330 and 360 rear ends!!!!!!:eek:

For me this rocket is about perfect. You Ozzies do it right mates! I did PM the bloke...hope to hear from him.

I'm mending from yet another surgery...my misspent youth grabbing my ass again! This time I had two titanium spacers and eight long screws placed between c4-5 and c5-6 fusing these vertebrae. A week and a day out. Haven't taken a perc in three days now. Don't like drugs so I'll take the pain. Stitches still in my neck. Very Frankenstein. Can't train...or at least not much. Will take about a year for full recovery unless I muck it up, of course. The pain in my left arm is lessening but it's weak. Can't ride...don't trust my arm. My right arm I've super trained and is iron strong...I look like a fiddler crab right now with one huge mitt and an atrophied one.:D That's life. Enjoy. Proceed at your own risk.....:rolleyes:

Take it easy and give yourself time to heal mate .. hopefully you'll be back riding sooner than the 'experts' claim ... bike riders are like that , time off the bike seems to give you some motivational strength to get well !!!

Back