Very Interesting...does it use cameras or some kind of reflection technology? Checked online and the pricing seems pretty reasonable...

I was looking at it last year, I thought it was a great idea, but with a passenger behind I can't see it being any good. For the rider its a probably excellent if you can get used to seeing 2 things at once..

JMHO

Nolton posted about the SS2000 Helmet a few months ago and I broke down and bought one for the Maggie Valley trip I didn't get to make. I love it.

This thing looks exceptional! I just had a scare the other day when I almost merged into a car that was hiding in my blind spot. I checked mirrors and peripheral twice before committing and still almost got myself killed.

Ordering one of these as soon as possible.

I was looking at it last year, I thought it was a great idea, but with a passenger behind I can't see it being any good. For the rider its a probably excellent if you can get used to seeing 2 things at once..

JMHO

I couldnt stand to have my wife staring back at me in my helmet the whole time I was riding two up, it would freak me out.........:eek:

All I'd see is Amanda's throat.
I'm actually pretty aware of what's behind me. Maybe in screen navigation could be another use for the technology.

Back