national cycle parts for windshield

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
So I've been working on getting the parts to install an alternate windshield on my roadster.
Trying to enter the individual part numbers,on National Cycle, gets no wheres. I have found the N2210 windshield with the appropriate hardware, but the hardware doen't appear to be available even as replacement parts.

National Cycle | N2210 Touring Heavy Duty™ Windshield

It's 229.95 and of course comes with the windshield

Aside from the above, one needs the Triumph fixing kit to the forks plus the brackets that one needs to fabricate or have made. Has anybody found a good source for the brackets?? Could aluminum be used, as the load is in the plane of the bracket and not the side, seems SS will be very hard to fab without the proper equipment.

thanks

Hoopla

Last edited:
If you want the hardware, you must call National cycle and ask for the mounting kit for the N2210. The individual parts are not available online, they must look up the individual pieces for you. Just did it and the parts came to $100.32.:)

This is certainly a much cheaper option than the Triumph wind shield which is too short for me, at 6-2''.

Now to decide which windshield, there at least we have some good options.

Hoopla

The National cycle windshield kit N2210, DOES NOT work with the Clearview Screens any more, got my shield and the five holes along the top are not lighning up. Clearview is building me a new shield and putting the holes in the propper place for the N2210 kit. Clearview is clearly a standup company.
P4270354.JPG
P4270355.JPG
P4270357.JPG

The National cycle windshield kit N2210, DOES NOT work with the Clearview Screens any more, got my shield and the five holes along the top are not lighning up. Clearview is building me a new shield and putting the holes in the propper place for the N2210 kit. Clearview is clearly a standup company.
P4270354.JPG
P4270355.JPG
P4270357.JPG

The holes not lining up. Was this a miss drill ? Or has something changed. In the middle of ordering same set-up.
Please advise

Back