Sonofcorax

The Unkindness
Ride
2016 Rocket 3 roadster
This past Sunday I got to participate in a Charity ride that supports the Stollery Childrens hospital here in Edmonton Alberta. 4 Rockets on the ride of 100 bikes, and I got to meet a Great fellow captain named Kim from Saskatchewan. Who was not only a really great guy, I heard that him and his fellow riders from Saskatchewan donated a VERY generous amount to the charity. It was an awesome 3.5 hour ride through some great parts of Albertas back country.
I'm the Husky bald dude in the Red Triumph shirt in the second pic :laugh:

4 Rockets!

I watched a ride go past my house last weekend. I counted over 120 bikes. Not one Triumph, let alone a Rocket. Believe it or not, there were a few Harleys :)

Good on ya for participating btw

This past Sunday I got to participate in a Charity ride that supports the Stollery Childrens hospital here in Edmonton Alberta. 4 Rockets on the ride of 100 bikes, and I got to meet a Great fellow captain named Kim from Saskatchewan. Who was not only a really great guy, I heard that him and his fellow riders from Saskatchewan donated a VERY generous amount to the charity. It was an awesome 3.5 hour ride through some great parts of Albertas back country.
I'm the Husky bald dude in the Red Triumph shirt in the second pic :laugh:
Sorry I missed it, I had just gotten back from Vancouver on Saturday

Sorry I missed it, I had just gotten back from Vancouver on Saturday

it was a great day out, pancake breakfast, and burgers and dogs after, lots of great people and a fun ride. I highly recommend it to anyone. I'm not really into the big group rides but this is for a great cause.

Besides I think I need to be more social in my old age ;)

Back