My Triumph Connectivity System is ready to go

Does anyone know what the price is yet (for the Connectivity System)... or the total for the new Rocket 3 Highway kit (which includes the "Triumph TFT Connectivity System")?

I HOPE it works better than a similar thing available for KTM's and some cars.

I don't actually want it - but if you have to pay extra - it'd better work.

It allows one to become detached from the riding experience by integrating GoPro controls, GPS, music and phone into a single system which will allow you to spend less time paying attention to your riding and more attention to the latest whizbang technology. ;) oldman.gif

Triumph Motorcycles Launches "My Triumph" Connectivity System and Mobile App - Cycle News

bob

What all does connectivity do?

Cost you more money and ruin the riding experience. When I ride, I detach from electronics. Phone goes in my jacket pocket and I don't touch it until I stop. I have buddies with the the phone cradle on the handlebars. Screw that. I think this is the way to cater to the younger over connected generations.

What all does connectivity do?

It allows turn-by-turn navigation on the TFT display and connectivity to you phone through the My Triumph app.

To me, this is a good thing... and means you DON’T need a phone mounted—for leading long rides on a route you’ve created with Google Maps.

Back