Great looking bike, I'm not usually a fan of the "batwing" type fairing...just personal taste, but it is a great way to mount in a stereo system if you want one.
Dennis

Rockethead, you might not of have gotten the URL copied correctly it is pretty long and the full size images might have been too large to post.

Last edited:
I still have it and is working on using the mounting hardware to convert the batwing into a true quick release to be the same as the trunk quick release. I am using the stock screen lowers on the batwing as well.

The trunk and fairing is made by Tsukayu and the fit and finish is decent but the hardware is chunk, I had to fab up my own. Also MeanCycles FL. gave me the run around when I ordered it so use somebody else if you decide to purchase this brand.

I still have to mount the lowers I made that goes on the crashbars, then I am done with this project. Which will give me time to finish my other baby...

HEAD

Ooh ooh! And I thought there were few alternative. What are the specifics on the air horn parts. My cat box is also on the shelf and that arrangement you have will let my Stebel Nautilus bellow far better, than under the left side cover.

Back