My Roadster was always by far the most adrenaline pumping exciting to ride but now,,

chomas

.020 Over
Ride
2013 CVO Road King 241ci S&S motor
But now,, it may be the most comfortable of my bikes also for my 6'5" body. I loved everything about my 2014 Roadster besides the sitting position. I had engine guards with highway pegs on it that helped but I dreaded every time I had to take my feet off of them and kiss my knees to either shift or brake. Thank you FC17-Forward Controls for Triumph Rocket III Roadster, Standard & Rocket X and also thank you Handlebar Risers For Triumph® Rocket III - Triumph ROCKET III - Triumph - Shop by Motorcycle

Might have to sell my other two bikes. The Triumph is all I want to ride now.

Excuse the dirty bike its a little nasty here in Mid Michigan.

xxxhttp://imgur.com/a/CkuDP

Hey,sexy looking exhaust :) I see you too blacked out the rediculous stock chromed brake res cover.

Forward controls actually don't look bbad at all on this conversion, never seen it before.

Hey,sexy looking exhaust :) I see you too blacked out the rediculous stock chromed brake res cover.

Forward controls actually don't look bbad at all on this conversion, never seen it before.

I'll probably black out all the forward controls sooner or later. I was just excited to get them on there. So much more comfortable for my long legs.

I'm 6'2.5", but, only a 34" inseam. I can definitely see where someone at 36"+ would want the extra leg room, I think my 34" legs are about as long as would feel natural on the stock roadster location.

Even short blokes like me 6'1 enjoy the Touring seating and full foot boards, being able to stretch out is great for long runs, I rode a mates Roadster a few weeks ago and ended up with a cramp in my right hip after a 2hour ride, even he liked the Touring's comfortable riding position,

I reckon I'd adapt to outstreched legs while touring, but, as @MikeDeY can attest, I like to corner... fast... loss of mid controls, at least for me, is not in any way an option.

Always great when people find their preferred ergos, congrats. Looks like a great install.

That said, another Touring pilot here, I absolutely made the right choice in the model lineup. For better balance while cornering, just put the toes on the rear part of the footboard. For relaxed cruising, rest your heels on the front of them, and plenty of room to move around between the two extremes. My inseam should also be 34-ish in ye olde imperial "three barleycorns based" units.

You can see from the other two bikes what I'm use to. xxxhttp://imgur.com/a/OVhIh .There is even a picture of my tall ass in that album standing in front of the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis. I have some long legs. Before I just changed to the forward controls my right foot spent nearly 100% of the time on the highway pegs and my left only came down to shift.

Back