My pipes are coming Home

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Sent my Sidewinder pipes off to Performance Coating in Auburn WA and just received an email that they are shipped out to me:D:D:D:D:D:D I used these guys as the company in my home town sucked mongrel dogs willies, and as Rob(claviger?) used them and said they were good that was good enough for me.
So the neighbors only have five days left of me starting the Rocket with no exhaust system on it.:eek:

Sent my Sidewinder pipes off to Performance Coating in Auburn WA and just received an email that they are shipped out to me:D:D:D:D:D:D I used these guys as the company in my home town sucked mongrel dogs willies, and as Rob(claviger?) used them and said they were good that was good enough for me.
So the neighbors only have five days left of me starting the Rocket with no exhaust system on it.:eek:
You aint got that 05 up and running yet ?

Pictures and sound file please. Is the pipe still held together with the springs? I hope I get to see it in person in Stearns.

Scot make sure you do the curing process they should have given you. It will prevent failure of the coating long term, hope they came out well, I love the finish on mine!

Scot make sure you do the curing process they should have given you. It will prevent failure of the coating long term, hope they came out well, I love the finish on mine!
What's up with that Avatar man, somebody looks like hell?

What's up with that Avatar man, somebody looks like hell?
Addicts.jpg

Back