My new Viking header is on its way!

Putting a single 4" black Rinehart pipe with a chrome Rinehart tip and 2.5" inlet (hence the bell on the header) as it is designed as a single pipe and not duals. I'll put some photos up later. I had Rineharts on my Roadstar Warrior and they just sounded bad to the bone, Rinehart makes killer pipes... hoping for the same result here (I have the Harley header that came with the pipe if someone wants a brand new header for cheap).

If you do a Facebook search for Viking Exhaust you'll find Paul's page. Great guy and willing to work with you for your bike. After a lot of searching and talking to Paul who explained things to me in dummy talk so I could understand, I agreed that his 1.75" header (instead of Carpenter 2" header) would point to a more mid-range and less emphasis on full-on top RPM power (where I'll be doing most of my riding and his Dyno confirms this) and the bends are much more aesthetic (I think he did a beautiful job). The pipe is totally Paul's design not a copy so you get something really unique.

Anyway, more photos later.

That's gonna' look really sharp once you get it mounted up, JSHRAM. I'm a a fan of Rineharts' quality, cosmetics and exhaust notes, too.

Mr. Bryant is a master craftsman in addition to being a first-rate human being.:thumbsup:

Back