Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Well i have just purchased a New 2016 Roadster and i was at the dealers this morning (23rd) when the delivery truck arrived with it on board. Gotta say it was a buzz seeing it arrive plus i got to "unwrap" it.
My current 2014 model is a beautiful bike but i took the opportunity to upgrade while it was still a very saleable item having a touch under 18000 kms on the clock.
It is going into the showroom on behalf for me and will be sporting PCV plus tune,Led Headlights and turn signals,Flyscreen,Ramair filter,Kuryakn grips and end weights, Rear tyre has about 2000kms of wear left on it and the whole bike is in spotless condition.
The new one,(also Black with red stripes) will be getting dressed over the next few days with Flyscreen, Kuryakn grips, aftermarket brake and clutch levers, New Bridgestone Exedra max 55 on the rear, PCV plus tune which i have stored, air filter and plenums removed and replaced with k&n pods, bearclaw cutaway,Decatted with short tors,Black Led Headlights and led turn signals plus number plate surround and "Triumph" rego plate bolts....i think thats it?...Its gonna be like xmas!!
20161223_115750.jpg
20161223_115719.jpg

Last edited:
Who's the little fella in the hat ? Is that a xmas elf ?
Thanx Guys...yep its a bit of an alright!...the guy with the hat is one of the hard working carpet layers who is flat out getting the showroom carpet down b4 the xmas break...hmmm.
It was a great chance to update with a purchase price saving me two and a half k, so had to really...

Just rode her home from the dealers!!! A massive 22kms on the clock now!...rides real nice, easy smooth changes, comfy suspension on 3, and very responsive with nothing changed as yet...but watch this space...cant sit and chat...I got stuff to do on my scoot.:sneaky:

I am noticing a couple of subtle differences between the 2014 Roadster which came here from the USA and the 2016 which I think is from England.
The rims on the 2014 are black while the 2016 has polished aluminium mags with black...the 2014's gauges were in mph and kph underneath and the 2016 is just in kph, there is a bracket extending out from under the gauges tying them together so I will have to unbolt them to lift the tank as I have put the teebars on...didn't have to on the 2014...maybe one is specd for the states and the other for the British market??

Back