My GT with backrest removed and R filler panels = dope!

1BadRocket

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
My GT with backrest removed and R filler panels = dope! You guys like??
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_4.jpg

I like the no back rest look.
Hope you don't get pinched for no rear signals . . .

I have that as well and they are intended to be "additional" not primary signals.
Here in WA you'd get pinched for inadequate brightness and space in between (12" min).
I bust your balls only out of concern because I feel what you have is woefully inadequate for visibility of an approaching cage from your rear.
Do what you wish, but I just felt concern . . . :thumbsup: :inlove

I have that as well and they are intended to be "additional" not primary signals.
Here in WA you'd get pinched for inadequate brightness and space in between (12" min).
I bust your balls only out of concern because I feel what you have is woefully inadequate for visibility of an approaching cage from your rear.
Do what you wish, but I just felt concern . . . :thumbsup: :inlove

Fair enough my friend!

Thanx for posting this as i have intentions of getting the infills and doing likewise. I already have the infill seat but still await the Bike!
I wont have the panniers and am thinking of adding a tail tidy so not exactly like yours but that looks real good...
I like the idea of day trips with the solo look....thanx.

I understand a firefly taped to the license plate frame is acceptable as a turn indicator in Florida. It might be two, one right side and one left side. I'll have to check.
It looks good 1BadRocket.:thumbsup:

Back