My first U Tube compilation

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Last weekend some you might know I went with @Ishrub to Parkes stopping overnight with @Longrider and his awesome family he then joined us on the last leg of the trip to The Big Dish here is my first attempt of editing some short videos ( the short videos are in another thread) I made on the way, oh and ignore the date stamp it was a new elcheapo camera and I had not set it up properly

There is more of a description on the video if watched on YouTube, just search for Hans Ottevanger and you should find it plus the three short ones that made it

Get into them curves, use the apex or the vanishing point, nice little video now remember do not use our tune time for your own enjoyment:D
Waiting for someone to say I was going slow thru the curves (ask some of the other 'mericans I rode with) but I was actually taking it very steady following the drier lines rather than the fast lines we have had a long dry spell and it (the Clyde Mtn is 15 minutes from my doorstep) had received a heavy shower the night before.
There are lots of tintop drivers that try a tow heavier caravans (RV van) than they should be which causes them to over heat and leave lots of slippery coolant and after a dry spell it can leave it very greasy believe me I normally go a lot harder up the Clyde (my playground) my play time is where I first developed some of my tweaks for the tunes :)
Any video editing tips are welcome by the way, I cut a lot of the last two sections as I did not want bore you guys, it is my plan to video more of my rides in warmer weather so I can share with you our beautiful :cool: country

Wow ! Thems luverley roads .
The steady camera depicts a real smooth riding style too . It's obvious that if you had felt the want and grip , you have the skill and experience to do that waay faster ! :thumbsup:

hey guy if you have look let me know if you like it and any improvement I should make if any and no there will not be be any music, I prefer to here the induction noise, the camera is 18 inches from the airbox inlet next to the steering head

Back