LoCky

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
After owning various bikes like the Tuono v4 and Ducati v4. I bought myself a rocket 3 r and loving it currently.

After owning various bikes like the Tuono v4 and Ducati v4. I bought myself a rocket 3 r and loving it currently.
Nice shot!!!👍😁 Lucky devil 😈 Enjoy!! I got a used one last April 08 r3t and loving it, I've been out of it for a while, the X didn't like me doing it, wimpy, so I got rid of the X and googled what's the biggest production motor made and came up with the rocket and found a offer that I couldn't refuse, and very happy with it, therapy after dealing with wimpy for 24 years, but at least we got 2 beautiful kid's out of it, boy and girl, (Man & a Woman now)😁 and they are the best people I know 😁. I did something right, well maybe 3 things Right. Enjoy from NJ USA. Welcome

Congratulations on one fine looking purchase and welcome to the site. If you get a chance, give us a comparison (pros and cons) between the Rocket and your other rides.... Have fun on the beast. :)

Welcome from sunny (most days) Texas. If permagrin is what you're after, you bought the right bike.....

Back