My disabled Trike build No4

Chariot

.040 Over
Ride
2017 Rocket 3 R modified trike to take wheelchair
My young buddy Mark took the bike from Aberdeen to the Trike shop in Cardiff in Spring 2019 and came back with the completed Trike in September. Without his help and encouragement this would have been a lot more difficult. Generally speaking the family were against it lol, although they are all on board now. If anyone out there who has a biker friend in the same situation as myself who would like to try the trike, Mark would be quite happy to pilot. We have a spare wheelchair set up for the trike and a hoist to transfer anyone that needs it. I have Schuberth helmets set up with intercoms. Summer weather and Covid 19 permitting, please let me know if anyone is interested.

For those of you (including myself) who have never heard of Guillain Barre, here is some info.

https://youtu.be/S2QgAIu-yS4

Attachments

• IMG_20210114_141914.jpg
    IMG_20210114_141914.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20210114_141950.jpg
    IMG_20210114_141950.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 39
Looks like you got the video up, but you need to make it viewable, it's currently private so it can't be viewed. You can make it viewable to those you send the link to but also mark it as unsearchable if you want so no one can see it unless they have the link.

Looks like you got the video up, but you need to make it viewable, it's currently private so it can't be viewed. You can make it viewable to those you send the link to but also mark it as unsearchable if you want so no one can see it unless they have the link.
Hey, thanks a lot I think we have it viewable now. Will stick another few videos in.

Back