My carbon fiber has arrived!!

Redrocket465

.020 Over
Ride
2021 rocket 3 gt
20210711_191712.jpg

Odd choice to replace the ugliest piece on the bike with carbon fiber. Its now an expensive ugliest piece on the bike, this is the very definition of throwing good money after bad.
Useful in Florida with the rain we get it, works perfectly to keep it off my back and now it at least matches the front....haha, but thanks for your input 👍

Odd choice to replace the ugliest piece on the bike with carbon fiber. Its now an expensive ugliest piece on the bike, this is the very definition of throwing good money after bad.
Actually like ugly bikes ,but whereas mine only cost £4K to be reasonably ugly I’m not sure I’d fork out £20 +k for the same result………

Shouldn't bash someone's choice because you don't agree. You can disagree without sounding like a douche. Fairly certain he didn't buy it with your approval in mind and it's his money.

Shouldn't bash someone's choice because you don't agree. You can disagree without sounding like a douche. Fairly certain he didn't buy it with your approval in mind and it's his money.
If someone doesn't want feedback on their mods then they should buy and enjoy them privately. If you want to publicly post that's fine too, but expect honest feedback.

If someone doesn't want feedback on their mods then they should buy and enjoy them privately. If you want to publicly post that's fine too, but expect honest feedback.
Buy and enjoy them privately? Really? Feedback is an option not a requirement, sarcasm and ridicule are not as it's a personal attack. A few on here seem to have a tendency to do that.

Buy and enjoy them privately? Really? Feedback is an option not a requirement, sarcasm and ridicule are not as it's a personal attack. A few on here seem to have a tendency to do that.

I have never gave it much thought but this post is great and i will try to remember it.
Still learning at 76.

Back