Mutazu Saddle Bags- looking for pics

My dad just put these on his rocket. He got the ones with the teardrop shaped tail lights built in. They are not water proof, they do not claim to be water proof on the website, but they have others that clearly state that they are. So, if you get the ones with the teardrop taillights, you will need to seal them so they are water proofed. Several people on the other site have done this.
Also, my dad said he doesn't think that he can fit as much into these as he could with the leather ones... But they sure do look alot better (just my opinion).

Quick hijack here..................

JDuke, Is that the quick release sissy bar with a long haul backrest and luggage rack?
or is that the regular sissy bar?
Im looking into this and it is quite confusing as information is not readily available. SO when looking up the parts and numbers I cant find just a regular sissy bar and I think in order to have the luggage rack you have to have the quick release sissybar. Which I believe requires a new fixing kit for the side cover plates. Any info would be appreciated. :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled program!:cool:

mutt

Sorry it took so long to reply, we finished this conversation in PM's.

Yes, it is the Quick release sissy bar with longhaul back rest and luggage rack.
The quick release does require new side plates, they didn't take long to change out.

There is another luggage rack, but I think it is for use with a solo seat... I'm not really sure.

Mutazu bags

Looking for pics of Mutazu Bags on RIIIs. Are you happy with them?

Thanks
G-smitty

Finially got some pics

Attachments

• P4160253.jpg
    P4160253.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 570
  • P4160251.jpg
    P4160251.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 800
  • P4160250.jpg
    P4160250.jpg