Music to my ears

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Well I finally got around to getting the Rocket out of storage. Started right up, after I remembered to pull in the clutch.lol Anyways she looks great, 2016 R3R, with red stripe. To tell you my thoughts, I think it is a remarkable looking machine. Not taking anything away from the TFC, it's surely quite nice, but maybe I'm just not ready for that design and style. Unfortunately my riding time is going to be limited, due to an upcoming surgery on my right shoulder. Six weeks minimum in a greatly restricted sling of sorts. I'll get past it.

Hoopla

Well I finally got around to getting the Rocket out of storage. Started right up, after I remembered to pull in the clutch.lol Anyways she looks great, 2016 R3R, with red stripe. To tell you my thoughts, I think it is a remarkable looking machine. Not taking anything away from the TFC, it's surely quite nice, but maybe I'm just not ready for that design and style. Unfortunately my riding time is going to be limited, due to an upcoming surgery on my right shoulder. Six weeks minimum in a greatly restricted sling of sorts. I'll get past it.

Hoopla

Ya know...I feel exactly the same. The new un looks great but I for one...for a few years anyway won’t feel hard done by.

Ya know...I feel exactly the same. The new un looks great but I for one...for a few years anyway won’t feel hard done by.

I do love the looks and stance of the new R3 TFC... but I love my HD V-Rod Muscle too. They both have that "Day Ride" feel. My V-Rod is not a bike I'd do state-to-state multi-day trips with; it's just not setup for it... and the new R3 looks similar. My Fiona on the other hand... OH YEA!!! Of course, we'll never know until we get our first R3 TFC ride reports.
-MIG

Back