Muffler Alternatives to Stock

Doce

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Looking for input from those of you who've made changes already. (2016 Rocket 3 Roadster)

1. I'm short, and my heals get clipped on the stock exhaust (stopping sometimes, or walking the bike backwards). So I'm looking for something with a lower profile (at least lower twards the front). So a shorty muffler, or something that moves the bulk to the back.

2. I'd rather get a single side muffler (3 to 1).

3. I'm probably going to put in an order for the black headers Paul Bryant makes in a few months. So something that would look good and function well with those would be great. Currently his muffler is at the top of my list, but just checking to see what else is out there.

I've seen some videos of cool looking smaller mufflers like the XBSS Extreme Blaster, but I'm assuming some of these are probably crap.

Any input is helpful, thanks!

Wait till you get Viking header in the end diameter you want and discuss 'can' options with Paul himself as he caters for all wants (when constructing) if you do not use his own versions, he will make whatever you want in terms of length, angles and connection to the collector etc..

I can get you a number of you are interested. I'll be getting mine in the mail soon.
20180707_225423.jpg

Back