Mud gaurd covers

mr hunt

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Roadster
Hi All

I've fitted a sissy bar to my Roadster and now am on the scrounge for the appropriate mudgaurd covers (chrome).

Does anyone know if the covers are the same across models/years? (the Touring model has the modified cover as standard so I'm hoping they fit the Roadster).

Next question is does anyone have a pair they wish to part with?

I think peter k or motolink had some on his bike, but did not have a sissy bar at the time.
Worth a PM, Could do an exchange. and yes they fit Roadster, Classic and Standard not sure of Touring.??

Or you could cut yours

Thanks Mittzy

I don't really want to cut mine - that way I can put them back on when i take the sissy bar off. I didn't really want a sissy bar at all but, happy wife happy life right???

Triumph Oz want $100 each side :eek:

Hunty , give it a day or three for all the Aussie Owners to read your request . One of the fellas will have a set for sure . Keep 'bumping' your post mate ;)

I think peter k or motolink had some on his bike, but did not have a sissy bar at the time.
Worth a PM, Could do an exchange. and yes they fit Roadster, Classic and Standard not sure of Touring.??

Or you could cut yours

Sorry cant be of any assistance on this one

Cheers boys

Appreciate your after sales service TC, as a gesture of goodwill in advance, I've taken the liberty of creating a domain name for your budding enterprise ;)

Tomcats Ridgydidge International Used Motorcycle Parts Hub - TRIUMPH.com

Cheers boys

Appreciate your after sales service TC, as a gesture of goodwill in advance, I've taken the liberty of creating a domain name for your budding enterprise ;)

Now that is clever:D
Good work

Cheers boys

Hunty.... Have you clicked on the link? TRIUMPH.com..... I like:p

Back