MRA Smoke Racing Screen for TRIUMPH ROCKET 3

I have one sitting on the shelf in the shed..
I really like the look of it. But it's one of those round-2it jobs on the list..
I got 1 1/2 inch bars and the clamp only accommodates standard size.

My card was charged for the purchase on 1/2.

I subsequently received a message from the seller that he was on vacation, and wouldn't be able to ship for a few days, offering to cancel the sale if I wanted.

I advised no problem, and it appears that the screen was marked "posted" (I'm guessing shipped?) on Friday the 10th.

Hopefully I'll receive it in a week or two, and will be able to provide a report to Y'all soon thereafter.

Rick

Well, today came and went; 1/23/14 was the end date in the range of delivery dates provided when I ordered the shield.

I sent the seller an e-mail this PM, and have received no reply as yet.

Hope things work out OK; and I receive it soon.

Rick

Will do.

I saw a response e-mail from the seller this AM.

He stated that they ran out while he was on vacation, and mine was sent out on Jan. 13.

Hope to see it in another week.

Rick

Last edited:
Will do.

I saw a response e-mail from the seller this AM.

He stated that they ran out while he was on vacation, and mine was sent out on Jan. 13.

Hope to see it in another week.

Rick
more and more stuff is sold through the internet and basically the buyer has no say in the transaction once your money is sent and there is a I believe a slew of unsavory characters selling stuff and not caring one bit about their customers I remember when you showed up in the store showed the money looked at the goods and if you did not like it you turned around with your cash in your pocket and walked away now it is the other around , and it should not be.
I hate the thought of sending money via internet and hoping That I deal with an honest seller .
I sincerely hope you vacation bound seller is one of those!

Back