joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
To you guys Down Under.

I have found a place in Auzzie land I would like to live at...Just wondering if any of you live near there

Bendigo....I think that is the name of it..

Now I just need to find a boat that can carry my Rocket and guns...

Just Joking about the guns...I would bring my Gold pan...:D

Getting close to 500km from me, Joey, but not too far away from the likes of Ponters and Malcy and a few others. Keep us posted on your plans; I'm sure we can arrange some sort of welcome. ;)

You realise we would call you a Mexican as anybody that lives in Victoria are known as Mexicans here in the states above the Victorian border. in all seriousness thu Bendigo area is a nice part of the country

Oh and you would be about an 8 or 9 hour ride from me at about 755 km from Bendigo to Batemans Bay

To you guys Down Under.

I have found a place in Auzzie land I would like to live at...Just wondering if any of you live near there

Bendigo....I think that is the name of it..

Now I just need to find a boat that can carry my Rocket and guns...

Just Joking about the guns...I would bring my Gold pan...:D

Best move could ever make, moving to Australia ... Bendigo is a beautiful place. It's old bushranger country ... you'd fit right in ;)

You realise we would call you a Mexican as anybody that lives in Victoria are known as Mexicans here in the states above the Victorian border. in all seriousness thu Bendigo area is a nice part of the country

Oh and you would be about an 8 or 9 hour ride from me at about 755 km from Bendigo to Batemans Bay
Mexicans living in Australia????????:confused:
I know we are all good swimmers but,,, ****!!!:eek:

Welcome to Australia my new Aussie brother :cool:
1638 killometers from me.
Just remember mate we ride on the correct side of the road here

Bedigo is about 1.5 hours away from me but not far. there are a few rocket owners around the area. 'subtle' is from that way and 'malcy' not far. scratchy dave about an hour away.

Bedigo is about 1.5 hours away from me but not far. there are a few rocket owners around the area. 'subtle' is from that way and 'malcy' not far. scratchy dave about an hour away.

Scratchy ... Pentridge only an hour from Bendigo is it :p

Back