Moving my Rocket from Canada to the UK

Waftycranker

.020 Over
Ride
2011 Triumph Rocket Roadster
It has been a big decision but the family and i have decided to move back to the UK from the West coast of Canada. I can sell most of my things but i cannot bring myself to part with my Rocket. It will therefore be making the journey with me back to its homeland.

My question to everyone out these is if anyone knows of a UK MPH Speedo available for a 2010 Rocket Roadster if you can let me know please. Shipping for the speedo will be to the UK.

Can anyone think also think of any potential problems or things i might be missing when moving it over. i have a quote of $900 all in and they will crate it up for me properly so i thought that was pretty reasonable.

Looking forward to riding those Yorkshire hills and country lanes again!! Rocket on!!

Is Canada a colony, I though it was part of the Commonwealth
short answer yes part of Canada was a colony.

The pre-Confederation Province of Canada was a self-governing British colony. Confederation occurred on July 1, 1867, when the Province of Canada was divided into Ontario and Quebec. They joined with the colonies of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to form a new independent nation: Canada.

Never heard of this happening before " leaving the colonies and moving back to Britain":eek:
It happens - but they don't allow "just anybody" back in.

Anyway he seems to be a Yorkshireman - and from experience they're a bit lost when they get as far West as Lancashire.

Back