motorcycle lifts

ant

Turbocharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 3 2007
Hi,i am looking to purchase a bike lift for the r3.I have done a few searches and there are quite a few types to choose from.I want something that is safe,strong and easy to use.If someone can recommend a good lift that would be great.

Ant

I went for something similar - only it has outriggers. Similar to (though not) these.

small-lift2.jpg

http://www.amoirtools.co.uk/Small Lift.html

It's convincing Marketing (if you have an R3)

If you're going to use one of these

Make yourself a set of sturdy stainless brackets to pop into the centrestand holes in the frame - with those inserted, it's as steady as a rock up there. Can see them in action on this photo..........

If you're going to use one of these

Make yourself a set of sturdy stainless brackets to pop into the centrestand holes in the frame - with those inserted, it's as steady as a rock up there. Can see them in action on this photo..........

I got a set of those brackets from Skip... they're most excellent but they won't fit in the holes of my '09 Classic since the holes are smaller.... pisses me off every time I see them in my shed.

Want. To. Use. Them. :evil:

Thank you owl for your help.I will need to make up some brackets.I see from your photo that your lift is a clarke strong arm,do you know the distance between the two lifting pads.i would think that the further apart the better.

Ant

Back