Motorcycle Lifts/Jacks

Limbuck

.020 Over
I've been researching motorcycle jacks. On most Sears models I read a bad review for every 3 good reviews. Same for jacks from Northern Tool and others. I'm currently looking at the Pro-lift T-2151 1500lb lift. I haven't found many reviews on it yet. Please share your experiences and recommendations. Of course these jacks are for my RT3 Beast.

Limbuck.
I've got the Sears craftsman ATV jack
and it works every time.
You have to shove it under from the exhaust side, and it'll only go partially in,
till you grab the handlebars and stand her up straight.
But it's the same with any jack I've seen, and at least mine works every time.

Just my opinion, but people who are disgruntled with a product are much more likely to write a review. I have owned three different Sears lifts (two of the red ones and one of the yellow low-profile ones) and believe they are an excellent value. I still have two of them. The only reason I parted with the first red one I had was because I could not believe it was still working so well after six years of total abuse and was afraid something was going to give. I gave it to a friend a couple of years ago and he is still using it. IMO you should go for it. By the way, this is the closest I have come to writing a review for the Sears lifts.

Don't know what make mine is, got the cheapest I could find £49, same lift on other sites a lot more expensive, works just fine not let me down yet, it's a sturdy thing & I'm well pleased with it, 50 quid well spent in my book.

I've used my Sears MC/ATV jack for the past 4 years with no problem.

Recently bought a Harbor Freight (pride of China) 1000 lb lift table for only $299. Regularly $599 but used a coupon found in Rider Mag. Same coupon available in Cycle World.

I'm seriously considering one of these myself, what's the verdict? Is it stout enough for the RIII or does she wiggle around alot? I was also looking hard at the Kendon which is made her in the US, but the cheapest I've found it for is $650. But it does fold up and stand against the wall when not in use.

I'm seriously considering one of these myself, what's the verdict? Is it stout enough for the RIII or does she wiggle around alot? I was also looking hard at the Kendon which is made her in the US, but the cheapest I've found it for is $650. But it does fold up and stand against the wall when not in use.

Don't know yet, Yogi. With Bowl games, nice weather today, yada-yada, I haven't tried it out. Went together easy (basically put wheels on and chock parts). Have it leaned up against the wall right now.

I expect to start my winter tear-down in the next few weeks so I'll find out how it performs then. New tire, lights, farkles, etc. Oil change.

Still very interested in your progress on the electronic cruise control.

Still very interested in your progress on the electronic cruise control.

That's part of the reason that I'm getting a table. I also need to be home for more than a day or 3 to "git-r-dun". I'll hopefully have it worked into the schedule for next month.

Back