motoplan parts

finTR3

.060 Over
http://kuvablogi.com/nayta/830854/
Some photos, I only put parts in to the bike . not any bolts
every parts is fitting their plases wery well.
so now all parst is going to painter. And handelbars, foot pegs and front turn signals
i will change . and off cource seat expirience meny modification

Nice, Fin! What will be your paint scheme?

If you slightly elongate the holes in the front fender you can drop it closer to that beautiful front Pirelli. BTW, that Pirelli 150/70ZR 18 has the PERFECT profile for an R3 front tire when mounted on the BST 3.5" front rim... I chose it very carefully. You will love the huge steering improvement! :)

paint scheme 1. satin black with pearl white central stripe from front fende to ,fyl ,tank, seat (white lether) and rear fender

2. bright black some skul & flame in center line on tank

3. totally something else, I have those 2 ideas, but my painter is very high motiveited and he have meny ideas, so let see

I totally agee about front tire !! and yes i drop that front fender

I have laser cut Monster R logo comming to top to oil tank :D

Nice, Fin! What will be your paint scheme?

If you slightly elongate the holes in the front fender you can drop it closer to that beautiful front Pirelli. BTW, that Pirelli 150/70ZR 18 has the PERFECT profile for an R3 front tire when mounted on the BST 3.5" front rim... I chose it very carefully. You will love the huge steering improvement! :)

i have to remind ewerybody that motoplan rear fender dont eliminate pilion seat. so
there is plase like original fender to put pilion seat, so no broblem

Motoplan's stuff is so overpriced it borders on lunacy. Understandably, bling has a markup but it ain't jewelry. If I ever considered becoming a dealer for Motoplan, I couldn't do it with a clear conscious.

In this country, due in part to the weak FRN, aftermarket suppliers like Motoplan will never see appreciable sales. That's not to say folks like Hombre won't buy the stuff but he's an exception, not the rule.

The average Rocket 3 pilot in this country is never going to drop $400 USD on a chin spoiler, especially one with ill fitting hardware. Basically, in time and materials there is less than 50 bucks in that part. Deriving 100% profit is acceptable for bling but somehow 800% is insane, at least from my perspective and you still have to factor in shipping charges.

For 400 bucks, I want some Oriental guy to install the spoiler in my garage and then wash and wax the bike too.

I don't even want to know what the rear fender costs.

Come on flip. If all bling was cheap all our bikes would look the same. heck at 40 bucks we would all have carbon fiber wheels and maybe even carbon fiber brake line clamps. I met a guy last summer that had a V-Max with all carbon fiber, wheels, fenders, and side covers, and clear clutch cover and windows in the tranny. I was cool you could watch the oil circulate through the engin/tranny. He wouldn't even tell how much he had into it. Everyone has to make there own statement, and when it comes to my bike I just through away the receipts. It becomes a work of art not a motorcycle. Once you get it the way you want it to look, its time to buy another.:D:bch:

Come on flip. If all bling was cheap all our bikes would look the same. heck at 40 bucks we would all have carbon fiber wheels and maybe even carbon fiber brake line clamps. I met a guy last summer that had a V-Max with all carbon fiber, wheels, fenders, and side covers, and clear clutch cover and windows in the tranny. I was cool you could watch the oil circulate through the engin/tranny. He wouldn't even tell how much he had into it. Everyone has to make there own statement, and when it comes to my bike I just through away the receipts. It becomes a work of art not a motorcycle. Once you get it the way you want it to look, its time to buy another.:D:bch:

Here I am trying to bring bling prices into perspective and you seem to be saying I'm too cheap. I could gouge too, it's just not my nature but I could succumb................:)

You can't thread form or mill CF by it's nature. It tears.

Last edited:
Yes and No i understund that you mean, but in finland these parts is lo price. if i compairing triumph original fly screen + instal kit . To motoplan kit ,I save 30 €

so only hig price kit is motoplan foot rest , but if i whant move my feet more that raask set gives ( wery poor guality pric in finland 280 €) but not so much that hombre. i take motoplan parst , guality of those it is wery high. but I agree wery hig price

all my opinions is base finis perspective and € that we use. in Us everythin is so cheap
last summes we go Miami Beach and I real local car price :eek:

litel to compair my wife car mercedes 180 C compressor year 2007 , whit Clas roof and lether interio
47.000 €

My car Dodge Nitro 2,8 diesel 4 wd 08 just got it 48.000 €

So well come wery cheap finland :D

and + motoplan rear fender in cludes all hardware, metal bracket under fender ,rear lights, rear signals and all bolts . so it is not only fender if i by triump original fender, lights signals and metal bracket in finland that price is 1800 € :eek::eek::eek: so it is 2 times more

Back