MOTOGADGET Glass-Less Mirrors.

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
Has anybody tried them?

I need some better mirrors on the Guzzi. Better means more view, no vibes and E-marked. The Motogadget things are really light.

Musing!.

Obviously not me...I had to look them up (for all you other non-knowledgeable:

Look pretty cool.

When I was searching for reviews I found a one yr review and that guy loved them and said no scratches/no dings...looked perfect. and since it was on the internet, it's gotta be true ;)

When I was searching for reviews I found a one yr review and that guy loved them and said no scratches/no dings...looked perfect. and since it was on the internet, it's gotta be true ;)
I did exactly the same and found multiple people complaining about scratches... now we are all fckd up cos who do you believe? **** you internet!!!

I did exactly the same and found multiple people complaining about scratches... now we are all fckd up cos who do you believe? **** you internet!!!
Yeah tell me about it, I almost had myself convinced to do a ton a mirror until I saw the reviews!! I guess there is a reason glass has endured eh!
But then again there is Glass and Glass. I have a set of Oberons on the Guzzi. They're fine but a bit small. And not E-marked. But with the bike's age they sneak through the MoT. They have that blue coated glass. They scratch easily too. I think a point of plain glass is that the scratches hide well, glass being after all a semi-liquid.

But then again there is Glass and Glass. I have a set of Oberons on the Guzzi. They're fine but a bit small. And not E-marked. But with the bike's age they sneak through the MoT. They have that blue coated glass. They scratch easily too. I think a point of plain glass is that the scratches hide well, glass being after all a semi-liquid.
It’s a fair point!

Back