more tuneboy questions

seeya

Supercharged
Found a tuneboy, slightly used, less than 150 miles, I need somekind of CPU code???? or ECU, I know what that is. do I need somekinda code to unlock??? open?? to use it? where do I get it?? does it cost$$$ ??? anyone help me here??

Thanks

Found a tuneboy, slightly used, less than 150 miles, I need somekind of CPU code???? or ECU, I know what that is. do I need somekinda code to unlock??? open?? to use it? where do I get it?? does it cost$$$ ??? anyone help me here??

Thanks

Tuneboy is a just a program. You need to get a key code to connect the Tuneboy program to the bike's ECU using the cable you have. You need to pay about $400 to do this, through a vendor or directly from Tuneboy.

Thanks
As said it will cost you roughly $200 for the magic number to unlock your ECU. First time I have ever heard of a cable being slightly used. Good luck and let us know how you get on.:D

Back