"More fun than a frog in a glass of milk!"

foxviewnet

With foxes we must play the fox!
Ride
2007 Rocket iii Classic 2006 Yamaha Vmax
This is a quote by Bob Weir and fits the ride with my 16 yr old daughter last night. She has been wanting to ride with me on the R3 since we brought it home last weekend and loves to ride with Dad. We bundled up a bit at 55 degrees, put on our helmets and connected our intercoms. I heard her giggling behind me thru every gear and I really did not open it up at all as we left the neighborhood. As we eased onto the boulevard I told her to hang on and we sprinted to 70 in just a couple of seconds. I wish I could have recorded her laughing and hollering as she wanted to do it again! We had a great little ride and she is ready for a some touring if we can get some good daytime weather. As much as I enjoy riding solo, riding with family members is more fun than a frog in a glass of milk!

Also I wanted to add a tribute to the late, great Chuck Berry from Bob Weir! May he RIP.

Chris

This is a quote by Bob Weir and fits the ride with my 16 yr old daughter last night. She has been wanting to ride with me on the R3 since we brought it home last weekend and loves to ride with Dad. We bundled up a bit at 55 degrees, put on our helmets and connected our intercoms. I heard her giggling behind me thru every gear and I really did not open it up at all as we left the neighborhood. As we eased onto the boulevard I told her to hang on and we sprinted to 70 in just a couple of seconds. I wish I could have recorded her laughing and hollering as she wanted to do it again! We had a great little ride and she is ready for a some touring if we can get some good daytime weather. As much as I enjoy riding solo, riding with family members is more fun than a frog in a glass of milk!

Also I wanted to add a tribute to the late, great Chuck Berry from Bob Weir! May he RIP.

Chris
My daughter was/is the same way.
She FINALY got her own bike, a little Suzuki sport bike. She rode that to San Diego California from Salt Lake City and all over Utah.
When she would beg for a ride on the Suzuki 1100 ESd drag bike, she wanted the excelleration on to the freeway yelling FASTER!!!!
Right now she is in Houston with her hubby and MY 3grand daughters and baby sitting my Rocket till April 27th. Then I pick the Rocket up and head back to Slaterville Utah.....

Back