More bling - clock and thermometer available in chrome and black on eBay

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
More bling - clock and thermometer available in chrome and black on eBay. Buy them separately its cheaper than as a paired listing.

AU $10.59 Approximately US $8.16 Shipping to Australia AU $1.59(approx.US $1.22) ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
AU $14.45 Approximately US $11.13 FREE Economy delivery from outside AU

They are multifit for 22mm or 1" bars but I have 1 1/2" T bars so needed to find a way to fit. Cut short lengths of 1" plastic or metal tubing and cut a section out to make a 'C'. Place around cables and clamp so that you are not pressing locking worm screw to cables or wires.

More bling - clock and thermometer available in chrome and black on eBay. Buy them separately its cheaper than as a paired listing.

AU $10.59 Approximately US $8.16 Shipping to Australia AU $1.59(approx.US $1.22) ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They are multifit for 22mm or 1" bars but I have 1 1/2" T bars so needed to find a way to fit. Cut short lengths of 1" plastic or metal tubing and cut a section out to make a 'C'. Place around cables and clamp so that you are not pressing locking worm screw to cables or wires.

Thanks ,I am onto them like a seagull onto a chip ,ordered already , save me scrolling through the screen to check the time , and the thermometer will just look good each side of my GPI:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill,
Looks to me like they are mounted onto the clutch cable? :confused:

I always thought 25 MM was close to 1 inch. 22 MM is a bit to small to fit a 1 inch bar.

Bill,
Looks to me like they are mounted onto the clutch cable? :confused:

Mine are as explained, on the clutch and switch gear electrical cable because I have 1 1/2" T bars. The ones I bought are sold as for 22mm (7/8") and 1" because they have a silicone oval sheet that can be fitted inside the 1" U shaped back of each mount to allow use on a 22mm (7/8") bar.
The very expensive identical ones with 3 size options obviously have a 1 1/4" version and maybe 2 different pads or source different width U mounts - all of them have the gauge/clock part that fits to the mount.

On my BMW sidecar I have a different brand but similar clock for 22mm bars with a std two part bolt together clamp mounted on the much thinner fairing support bracket and used a few wraps of bicycle inner tube to achieve the same thing.

Last edited:
Back