Modified Rocket 3x2

How about taking this BEAST out for a rip?

• Count me in!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Not a chance!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

jeff2013

.020 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Roadster
Toronto_02.14.jpg
Toronto_02.14B.jpg

:cool:The only negative to taking it out is one must beat the last speed record to get into the club. Not sure if my wallet can afford that much gas...

Its at Carpenter Racing getting further modifications. The did spin it up to 270 MPH on their Dyno at 40% throttle. It runs on pure Ethanol.

Its at Carpenter Racing getting further modifications. The did spin it up to 270 MPH on their Dyno at 40% throttle. It runs on pure Ethanol.
That has to smell amazing in the shop after a run... What is that like 500+ hp each? Some bigass turboes for sure...

Yes a little over 500 hp per engine. The cockpit is designed around the size of the pilot so if your not a small 135 pounder you will not be able to get in it.

Would love to know how the geared it and tied the two together for final drive... Some serious engineering went in to keep it tight.

Yes a little over 500 hp per engine. The cockpit is designed around the size of the pilot so if your not a small 135 pounder you will not be able to get in it.

After seeing DiSalvo at the DC motorcycle show last year, there's no way I could ever fit in that thing. DiSalvo is a tiny little ****.

Back