Modified My Sissybar

snuffer

.060 Over
I cut down my stock sissybar and had it modified. I ride solo (no passenger pegs or pillion) so I didn't need the backrest.

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 196
I hate sissy bars I have one I have used about twice in seven years:confused: but yours looks pretty good well done.

agreed ..
I travel far ......... and mine is ugly as sin plus the missis said she needs support so I made that ugly tall back rest can't wait for Nox to ship me the kit to make this a quick release apparatus

Gotta agree, if I'd of seen Nox's I may have saved the trouble of modifying mine. I prefer the look of no sissybar/luggage rack, but it seems I was always wanting to carry something, whether it was something small like warmer gloves, a warmer shirt or something I just bought. I tried saddlebags and didn't like them. For me the sissybar/luggage rack was preferable to saddlebags. I'm curious, for you guys who don't run with a sissy bar, where do you stash stuff? Do you use saddlebags?

I don't have a place to stash anything and I also don't like saddlebags but I like to have a ball cap with me, sometimes a hoodie, so I just stuff them between the handlebars and windshield. I have a Triumph sissy bar bag/luggage but it's too big for short trips. I need to pick up a smaller one.

Back