Mittzy is in sydney 27 & 28 may

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Im in Sydney ( staying in the city) wednesday and thuusday nights.
If anyone wants a catch up send me a PM and we will swap phone numbers

shame you weren't there yesterday as I had to fill in 10 hours waiting for the only direct to home bus

well why the hell didn't you post before we could have had lunch or a drink ya bugger, did you fly in?.... I was doing laps of the airport shop looking at sh!t they have there trying to peddle to the tourist .. talk about price hiking rip off prices

well why the hell didn't you post before we could have had lunch or a drink ya bugger, did you fly in?.... I was doing laps of the airport shop looking at sh!t they have there trying to peddle to the tourist .. talk about price hiking rip off prices
I was here from 2:30 - 7:00 sitting in the Qantus club smashing down beers and having my fill of food. A real bugger if you were here at the same time, i would have enjoyed the company:(

yup I was there form 7 am till 3.45 pm just wandering around its amazing we didn't bump into each other but then it is fairly big place!!

yup I was there form 7 am till 3.45 pm just wandering around its amazing we didn't bump into each other but then it is fairly big place!!
Like i said I was hiding in the Qantus club - you may not have been in there as there is only one shop

Back