BlueStreak

.040 Over
Has anyone ever put any mirrors like these on their Rocket? What do you think? There's a guy that sells them on ebay...what do you think? Can you see anything behind you with them, lol?

Link Removed

It's Up To You

Personally, they remind me of chopper bike mirrors but the main reason I wouldn't get them is the mirror surface area. I like as much mirror as I can get when it comes to keeping an eye on the HD and cager crowd behind me.

What it all boils down to is........ do you like them?

Personally, they remind me of chopper bike mirrors but the main reason I wouldn't get them is the mirror surface area. I like as much mirror as I can get when it comes to keeping an eye on the HD and cager crowd behind me.

What it all boils down to is........ do you like them?

to be honest, I dont know if I like them or not. Without seeing them on a bike, I just dont know. I was hoping maybe someone had seen them. They are listed as 11cm wide, and 4cm tall...but my metric conversion ability is long gone...so I'm not sure how big that is. I know I dont like the stock round ones. Just looking for something different. The bullets and teardrops look great, but there seem to be lots of rockets with them.

Bluestreak

If you are going to put new mirrors on I would try and get some that are convex or all you will see is blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr straight back:eek:

If you are going to put new mirrors on I would try and get some that are convex or all you will see is blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr straight back:eek:

Ok, I know what convex means, but what does it mean when talking about mirrors? If they are not convex, they will have a narrow field of view, right? Is that what you mean? Convex = wider field of view?

Back