Had bar end mirrors on a previous bike - hated them. The bars are wide enough and vibration caused too much shake.

I got some cheap ones from EBay. I doubt they are better than stock, but at least I can see what's behind me. Stock mirrors gave me two options, either see the sides of the road, or my arms. No way to see what was actually behind me. With the bar end mirrors, I can see whats directly behind me. The swivel where the mirror meets the stem did get a little loose. A little Steel Seal fixed that.

I only have one picture you can see them clearly in.
20160913_162658.jpg
You can see how they don't stick straight out like some bar end mirrors. They are just over my hands.
Never mind my friend, she was just keeping the seat warm. ;)

When I test rode a Rocket it had Triumph teardrop mirrors. I didn't like the look of them but the rearview vision was excellent so I bought them and am impressed. They seem to see past your elbows clearly.

I got some cheap ones from EBay. I doubt they are better than stock, but at least I can see what's behind me. Stock mirrors gave me two options, either see the sides of the road, or my arms. No way to see what was actually behind me. With the bar end mirrors, I can see whats directly behind me. The swivel where the mirror meets the stem did get a little loose. A little Steel Seal fixed that.

I only have one picture you can see them clearly in.
20160913_162658.jpg
You can see how they don't stick straight out like some bar end mirrors. They are just over my hands.
Never mind my friend, she was just keeping the seat warm. ;)

A little off topic, but she doesn't seem to having heat issues with the headers............:whitstling:

Back