mirrors are crap!

I have two sets of the useless Triumph Tear drop mirrors I say this as although they give a wider field of view they vibrate to much at higher speeds say 75 or so. While the round Mickey Mouse ones hold true. I guess its one of them to each his own opinion.

When I took the demonstrator out it had teardrops on and I was really impressed with the width of vision without having to tuck your elbows in so negotiated some on mine and they must be some of the best mirrors I've had. They look much better too.

@Wrecka Never had any vibration issues with my teardops even at speeds greater than you're quoting

I have two sets of the useless Triumph Tear drop mirrors I say this as although they give a wider field of view they vibrate to much at higher speeds say 75 or so. While the round Mickey Mouse ones hold true. I guess its one of them to each his own opinion.

I have the same problem with my Triumph Teardrops
Look great but are crap

mine vibrate and then fold in but I most likely run mine at considerably higher speeds then you do. Even my NA Rocket has now seen the 6 O'clock position in the speedo. I will have to rig up a GPS and see how close I can get to 200 mph when I drop the windshield, add the sports screen and change from the longer Hagon Nitros back to a stock length set like the YSS or progressive ones I have.

I am kind of particular on my bike I just changed from the K&N 4040-1 filters to my Piper Cross design due to the fact that they do not have a velocity stack type radii in them and for leg comfort ergonomics :)

37558_c9ecd19f851e7c9b47cc6b83a0d9e276.jpg 37559_da1bd8f3a7100832916347cdcc604df5.jpg 37560_40e01256ed86a057e26ac29d60633a1c.jpg

Last edited:
I swapped mine out for VMax mirrors from Fast Eddy. You don't even have to take the stem off, the mirrors will mount on the Triumph stems.

bob

Back