Miles for Smiles

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
I think Dave (@ROCKETHEAD ) has posted this once before, but just to make sure...

Dave, Nurse Ratchet and I will make a Coast to Coast to Coast Ironbutt attempt on October 26th. We will leave Jacksonville, Fl headed to San Diego, Ca and then return to Jacksonville in under 100 hours. We will be doing it for charity. Last year we visited 54 veteran memorial sites in all 48 lower states and DC for veteran charities. This year we will ride for Shriners Childrens Hospitals. Those of you with whom I'm friends on facebook will probably already have received notice of this event today. All funds received will go directly to the hospital, no handling fees, no management fees, no expenses...no bullsh!t. If you have a few extra bucks and would like to donate to the kids...

https://donate.lovetotherescue.org/fundraiser/1555806

If you would like to follow us on a map throughout the ride (you will be asked for a minimum $10 donation to get the password)...

Thanks all

I think Dave (@ROCKETHEAD ) has posted this once before, but just to make sure...

Dave, Nurse Ratchet and I will make a Coast to Coast to Coast Ironbutt attempt on October 26th. We will leave Jacksonville, Fl headed to San Diego, Ca and then return to Jacksonville in under 100 hours. We will be doing it for charity. Last year we visited 54 veteran memorial sites in all 48 lower states and DC for veteran charities. This year we will ride for Shriners Childrens Hospitals. Those of you with whom I'm friends on facebook will probably already have received notice of this event today. All funds received will go directly to the hospital, no handling fees, no management fees, no expenses...no bullsh!t. If you have a few extra bucks and would like to donate to the kids...

If you would like to follow us on a map throughout the ride (you will be asked for a minimum $10 donation to get the password)...

Miles for Smiles - Widows Sons Louisiana

Thanks all

You're my hero brother! count me in!!!
sent :)

Last edited:

Thanks all
Post your ride on #ride1kinaday on instagram

Would love to, but I have ABSOLUTELY no idea about anything related to instagram. Help?

Is that 100 hours riding time or will you leave Jacksonville and return to Jacksonville 100 hours later with San Diego in the middle?

Not trying to diminish your efforts. It's a hell of a long ride either which way and respect for raising the money for a good cause.

Just curious.

Last edited:
Is that 100 hours riding time or will you leave Jacksonville and return to Jacksonville 100 hours later with San Diego in the middle?

Not trying to diminish your efforts. It's a hell of a long ride either which way and respect for raising the money for a good cause.

Just curious.

100 hours total time

Back