Midwest Triumph Ride-in - 9/19-21

chiburbsguy2006

.060 Over
Is anyone else going to the Midwest Triumph Ride-in being held in New Glarus, WI on Sepember 19th through the 21st? This will be my first time, but I've heard good things about it.

John

We all went to ES. I thought you were coming.....obviously you didn't. I'd go but my TDU is saying no. Besides, I'm teaching right now.

Personally, I'd much rather attend a Rocket Rally with all the folks I interact with here anyway.

I believe we all had a ****te kicking time. Too bad you missed out...maybe next year.

We did start out on our way to ES, but turned back after an hour due to the weather. It was just going to get worse the further South we went and it was bad enough by Rockford. Would have loved to have been there though.

As far as the New Glarus ride in, I didn't expect anyone from any real distance to be there but I did think maybe there would be someone else from WI or N. IL on here that would go. I thought that with 850'ish users here that there might be one other person going. No big deal, just saw it as an opportunity to still meet someone from here.

I probably shouldn't go either. The company I work for is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. If I were smart I'd be saving every penny I could - unfortunately I'm not that smart!

Back