Mexicanizing a Rocket..

Playing with the idea of switching all Rocket X metal to the 2012 Silverback and have the best of both worlds, then sell the X with regular tins, am i nuts? :p :oops::whitstling:
So not this then?
1631030058860.png

Playing with the idea of switching all Rocket X metal to the 2012 Silverback and have the best of both worlds, then sell the X with regular tins, am i nuts? :p :oops::whitstling:
You know the answer to that. BTW, I just saw Neida's video interview, you must be a proud papa. She must have more of Lore's genes, you're too easy going.😂

I laugh every time I think about Guzzi Dan asking me if I thought he could take her. ( for those who don't know him. he's 6"2" and probably close to 300 lbs), I told him but what if you lost? 😂😂😂

I laugh every time I think about Guzzi Dan asking me if I thought he could take her. ( for those who don't know him. he's 6"2" and probably close to 300 lbs), I told him but what if you lost? 😂😂😂
Yeah, there's no good outcome to that one. Knock her out and you're a mean, disgusting son of a gun. She knocks you out and you are a Sissy Boy!

Back