Met @WyldCFH Today...

Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
Went over to @WyldCFH's house today to pick up the luggage rack I recently purchased. Finally got to meet him after speaking many times. We chatted for about 15-20 minutes and I got to see his new beast and hear it!

Really enjoyed the short time spent and hope to visit again. Anthony's another awesome, standup guy on our forum. I have met several peeps on here and its always been a positive encounter.

Looking forward to meeting more of you. We really have the best people on here...Happy Labor Day to all.
:)

@Old N' Grumpy Don't be telling lies about me, I have a reputation to uphold! :roll::roll::roll:

It was good to meet and chat with you as well. Look forward to more visits and some riding.

I may have the record of the most R3 captains visiting my place, lost count already:)
You're at the center of the great state of Oklahoma. That's why we all stop there. I will not mention all the good food you feed us. Our resident Pollock would move in if you would let him just for the food. :eek::p:roll:

You're at the center of the great state of Oklahoma. That's why we all stop there. I will not mention all the good food you feed us. Our resident Pollock would move in if you would let him just for the food. :eek::p:roll:
:D:D:D:roll::roll::roll::roll:true, but i am very greatful that friends stop by to say hi

Back