Merry Christmas from Oz

Scuba Craig

Supercharged
Ride
2010 R3R + TOR + RamAir
Now that it's Christmas Day in Oz I'd like to wish all Captains and their families a great Christmas and and safe and relaxing holiday period.

Being bikeless myself there won't be much riding to be done. I will therefore enjoy Christmas Oz style. I already have my favourite beach chair picked out.

Santa reclining surfboard.jpg

Merry Christmas to you to Craig, any news on bikes assessment

Got a call from the bike shop on Tuesday. He's already at $10k and hasn't finished quoting all the parts. It's very very close to write-off. Bike shop has a call in to the insurance company to see what the price ceiling is for repairs.

Got a call from the bike shop on Tuesday. He's already at $10k and hasn't finished quoting all the parts. It's very very close to write-off. Bike shop has a call in to the insurance company to see what the price ceiling is for repairs.
might be better off if it is a write off if it is getting up that high especially if any of that is drivetrain related

just kidding of course have to go to work this evening so no excessive alcohol (1 drink only with dinner) for me today

Back