Merry Christmas everyone

Wishing the same for you and yours, Chris!:thumbsup:

208347.jpg

Last edited:
It was 60 degrees yesterday in the chicagoland area, but rained all day....I thought Santa might have brought me the gift of nice weather to ride one more time this winter, but alas, I was given some coal :(

Have a Merry Christmas all! Eat, drink, and be Merry and if you can, get out and ride!

It was 60 degrees yesterday in the chicagoland area, but rained all day....I thought Santa might have brought me the gift of nice weather to ride one more time this winter, but alas, I was given some coal :(

Have a Merry Christmas all! Eat, drink, and be Merry and if you can, get out and ride!
Welcome ! I grew up in Gages Lake, went to school in Grayslake, live now in Moline.

Welcome ! I grew up in Gages Lake, went to school in Grayslake, live now in Moline.

Whoa, we might just be the same person, grew up in the same area and both have hellboy related usernames ha-ha! I also went to school in Grayslake and I'm a stones through from gages, right down the road.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Moline is a helluva drive!

Chrissy breakfast then 3 hours of driving to see the kids and grandkids. Work out well as no beer so Sqeezed a short ride in today to see my brothers new Fatboy. Nice bike, but Rockets for me. Havin a few beers now though. Hope your all enjoying your day.

Back