I got some raw footage of mundane stuff I am going to edit and put up. Sometime. THere's alot going on the garage with three bikes to mind. Bear in mind I am not a cinematographer, and I am not gonna buy dentures just to entertain youtubers! And this is western virginia...my accent may be a tad thick.

And this is western virginia...my accent may be a tad thick.
Have you seen some of @Nat67 posts ;)

Go for it, who cares about teeth, let's get more rocket videos out there.

I've got some raw footage from a really nice ride out a couple of weeks ago. Was a 5 hour ride so lots of boring bits, no idea where to start.

Last edited:
I would suggest this is one level above plug and play.

As I've said elsewhere on here, the two brothers who are McCruise came out of the aerospace industry supporting the Australian Air Force for many years, and the quality of the kits, and the instructions equals what we spent millions of dollars doing when I was in the US Air Force.

The instructions are illustrated, step by step, with little left to be assumed.

And where there is the occasional cognitive disconnect, they actually will answer the phone, and talk you through a rough spot.

So if you have basic tools to be able to remove some of the parts on the Rocket, you'll be good to go.

I looked at the site, not much info, is it universal or rocket specific, and how much?

Back