slick rick

Supercharged
Ride
06 tribal - 13 roadster
Thank you Denis for yor time today.Big effort mate,you have absolutely made my day.Without your help,i wouldnt be smiling as i am now. My 'Pony' is alive and growling like a MoFo.Wow!Being ova the moon is an understatement.Goose bumps???.......man i still have them. That Brute rumble and hearing the Cams do their thing ....priceless.Tomorrow i will take a lesiurely ride.....and run her in some. I will try to resist going past 5k rpm........its scary in my shed @ only 4k.Its taken awhile and still more work to be done but........Its paid for, and its in my shed.Sez it all for me.....thanks everyone, you know who you are. Sincerely Slick.

Thank you Denis for yor time today.Big effort mate,you have absolutely made my day.Without your help,i wouldnt be smiling as i am now. My 'Pony' is alive and growling like a MoFo.Wow!Being ova the moon is an understatement.Goose bumps???.......man i still have them. That Brute rumble and hearing the Cams do their thing ....priceless.Tomorrow i will take a lesiurely ride.....and run her in some. I will try to resist going past 5k rpm........its scary in my shed @ only 4k.Its taken awhile and still more work to be done but........Its paid for, and its in my shed.Sez it all for me.....thanks everyone, you know who you are. Sincerely Slick.

Hey Rick I take it you got the tune in and she is running?
If so thats great and I suppose youdecided not to wait for the heavy duty lifter shaft from Wayne?
Post some pictures of her on the Rocket 3 Technology site there is always room for another king kong gorilla :D

Back