Matching custom leather topbox to factory panniers

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Matching custom leather top-box to factory panniers. Bought today hopefully should arrive this week. Expensive AUD$250 (US$190) but he started at $360 a few months ago.
2nd hand. Made to suit a genuine Triumph Rocket 3 rear rack refer photo
Has metal liner. Stainless steel clip bracket plus 2 leather straps.
480mm (19") x 400mm (16") x 280mm (11")

Last edited:
Just FYI -
After using several motorcycle zipper bags, i have preferred this dry bag above all.
It resides behind my solo seat, removes easily, totally waterproof, not expensive and durable after three years use.
I got yellow for a little extra visibility to the rear.

Nuth'in to do with the advertising then? ;):roll::roll::roll::roll:

Only the yellow and pink had great babe shots, I think you missed an opportunity to show your 'soft' side! Nobody would have laughed honest :p

51Iv7mLGgGL._SX425_.jpg

41aL7AWB5rL.jpg

51gTnnVCyUL.jpg

517Ud-ghHlL.jpg

Arrived today, great bit of kit, lined with stainless steel, extra belt fitted underneath as well and all fitted perfectly to rack. The stainless clip is two part with bracket bolting to the backrest mounts and a fitted clip on the back of the bag. The bracket was nicely hand made with double folded sheet so no sharp edges. I'll have to ask him now where he got it from or total home build.*
I guess it may be as he works for an Engineering co. which "designs and manufactures waste collection vehicles, industrial bins, skips and compaction units. They are all custom-designed to meet customer needs."

Locked on neatly now with a 'Helmet Lok' around the handle strap with coiled wire cable around rack.
2 x HELMETLOK MkII & CABLE Helmet Lock

*From the previous owner "you have a one off, a mate of mine had a guy who did the bag and a guy I know did the stainless steel bits"

Last edited:
Back