Marketing............

atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
I just put an ad (for free oddly enough) on the AMA (American Motorcyclist Association) web site for my book. Since the publisher doesn't do marketing without charging for it I thought I'd just slip a toe into the shallow end of the marketing pool. I'll be curious if it affects sales....:rolleyes:

How's the second book coming along?

Any idea when you will be finished with it ?

Waiting with great anticipation

I've got another chapter worked through. It's slow with having to bother with working for a living (well sitting 40 hours a week at a desk anyway stifling the creative juices in a quagmire of work related activities:kick:).

I just put an ad (for free oddly enough) on the AMA (American Motorcyclist Association) web site for my book. Since the publisher doesn't do marketing without charging for it I thought I'd just slip a toe into the shallow end of the marketing pool. I'll be curious if it affects sales....:rolleyes:

My girlfriend grew up with Richard Laplante he's been writing books and riding bikes for awhile now. If you contact him he might be able to lead you down the right path. Last i heard of him he was living in Long Island, NY and was working for Iron Horse. Tell him a friend of Jeff Hunters sister Marty told you to contact him Good Luck..

Richard La Plante | Facebook

My girlfriend grew up with Richard Laplante he's been writing books and riding bikes for awhile now. If you contact him he might be able to lead you down the right path. Last i heard of him he was living in Long Island, NY and was working for Iron Horse. Tell him a friend of Jeff Hunters sister Marty told you to contact him Good Luck..

Richard La Plante | Facebook

Thanks, I'll check into it.

Back