Map for carpenter sidewinder and ramair

Apollo 18

speed kills but you get there faster
Ride
2016 R3R
Hey guys it's warming up around here was able to get my first cruise in, been a long winter... anyway I want to get a set of carpenter sidewinders with a ramair set up and wanted to know if the Roadster_Jardine3K&N_a.hex tune would be a good start I have never tuned with my tune ecu so a bit leary. Just wanted to know options befor pulling the trigger on a 1200$ pipe. The other option I have been looking at are the revo cycles 3 2 set up. This subject has probably been brought up but I wasn't able to find anything really helpful in the search. Any info insight or suggestions 😊

Sorry prob help if I told you it's a 2016 roadster 😁

Hey guys it's warming up around here was able to get my first cruise in, been a long winter... anyway I want to get a set of carpenter sidewinders with a ramair set up and wanted to know if the Roadster_Jardine3K&N_a.hex tune would be a good start I have never tuned with my tune ecu so a bit leary. Just wanted to know options befor pulling the trigger on a 1200$ pipe. The other option I have been looking at are the revo cycles 3 2 set up. This subject has probably been brought up but I wasn't able to find anything really helpful in the search. Any info insight or suggestions 😊
Check out Neville Lush Racing on facebook. He tuned an R3R using the Ramair with LMS exhaust (very similar to the Carpenter) and got 163 HP and 170 FT LBS torque. I have the that tune and tweaked it with a PC5, Autotune. The bike is very strong and scary quick all the way up till the speedo runs out of numbers. Check it out (he shows the dyno graph). If you like what you see, contact him and he'll set you up.

Check out Neville Lush Racing on facebook. He tuned an R3R using the Ramair with LMS exhaust (very similar to the Carpenter) and got 163 HP and 170 FT LBS torque. I have the that tune and tweaked it with a PC5, Autotune. The bike is very strong and scary quick all the way up till the speedo runs out of numbers. Check it out (he shows the dyno graph). If you like what you see, contact him and he'll set you up.
Thanks for the info i will check them out

Back