Map file format of dat vs hex tts-performance posted dat files

late2ride

Rocket roadster playing as a tractor
Ride
2017 Rocket iii Roadster
Does anyone know how to process a dat map file with tuneecu? tts-performance recommends using tuneecu but does not post hex map files for download.

Copying it over manually, table cell by table cell,,, and Tuneboy tables are a little different in a few ways than TuneECU so it's not exact.

Maybe ask Richard why they post Tuneboy .dat maps but recommends TuneECU

I have sent another email to Richard asking for a map...See if i get a reply this time.

Still got to setup the adjustment for the clutch... what a pain.:(

I have sent another email to Richard asking for a map...See if i get a reply this time.

Hi,

I got a few hex files from Richard. I can get them to you. Haven't read protocol for doing this yet on the forum. Perhaps you could give me the short rules for posting map files?

Hi,

I got a few hex files from Richard. I can get them to you. Haven't read protocol for doing this yet on the forum. Perhaps you could give me the short rules for posting map files?

You all becarefull sharing maps as you both have totally different ecu's you don't want to lock you ecu's up. Open read and go over the map before you even hook up to the bike.

Thanks for the advice Warp...

My rockets is a 2007 classic with a stage 2 supercharger kit purchased from TTS.I have used TuneECU a few times to install maps etc but i don't really know enough to reading the maps or changing them etc..

The map from TTS is a .dat file which states it cannot be previewed.

I just think as TTS sold me the kit they should supply me with a basic map suitable for my bike just so i can get the bike running.

I phoned TTS today but Richard is away for a few days.

Hi,

If you go up to the top of the page, into "Resources" you can upload Tuneboy, TuneECU and Power Commander maps to the site.
If you're not sure about a map, we can view them once you upload them, and advise on what model Rockets they're for and so on

upload_2018-10-29_17-55-57.png

I have TuneECU so i think that i need the map as a Hex file.

I don't have or have ever used Tuneboy.

Back