Man cave wall art

Very nicely chosen and positioned man cave art. Mine a little more chaotic. Friends and family bring me stuff and tell me it belongs in man space (translation: your wife isn’t going to allow this in house). But then it ain’t just the art that’s chaotic. I should have cleaned up, but here it is. Zoom in for art!

Fortunately man space has the upper deck of the barn with screens, vintage stereo and a bar and restroom. And oh yeah some art that hides my portable gym when I gotta zoom from my desk.
7EFA736D-D2EF-49D9-A4CE-F93663A36DFD.jpeg
F11DB955-292B-4A33-A49C-A1CE43E4205F.jpeg 090F896A-12C9-4316-B0C6-8BE172073771.jpeg

Well the Stones must qualify.
I have these from the original 'Tattoo You' vinyl album framed above my bed.
I bought an original oil painting at an online auction last week and it was only when I got it home and propped it on my bed I realised the coincidental colours and even titles.
The picture is titled 'Mind Patterns" by a local regarded artist Rita Esslinger and is very atypical of her usual work.

Subliminal buying?;):roll::roll:

Rolling stones tatto You 1.jpg

1645416701995.png

Old Rock albums framed looks very cool in my opinion. My son years ago wanted to put some art in his game room so he rummaged through my old 33 albums and settled on the Woodstock and an early Who album. They really look good hanging. He also borrowed (stole) a few late 60's Marvel and DC comics and framed them also and I must say it really looks cool also. Not sure why I didn't think about framing a few of both and putting them in the house but then I remembered I'm married and I have zero say.

Back