Picture 148.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 266
  • Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Picture 152.jpg
    Picture 152.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 256
more pics......with the 50 profile tyre there was over an inch gap under the back tyre, with the 55 there's not much at all but still ok

Attachments

• Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Picture 157.jpg
    Picture 157.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 199
Flip's stand is Top Shelf stuff (and great price). If you ride a dark side tire 225/55 the tire won't clear the ground like the Metz does. (It also can be put on the stand with a standard ratchet because the tire never gets off the floor.:eek:) Therefore I put some cribbing down to get the tire off the floor (or lift table as the case may be).

Just received mine too. Can't beat it for quality and price. it only does one thing but it sure does it well.

Cheers

Jthree

I just removed my chromed center stand if anybody would like to have it. It takes at least 3 people to lift the bike rear end in order to use it. Pretty nonfunctional as far as I could see. Anyway to whomever for whatever. Let me know.

Attachments

• centerstand.jpg
    centerstand.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 113
The Flipmeister Paddock Stand is indispensable IMO. Ultimate utility. An additional cheater bar over a breaker bar putx the beast up in a most stable manner. That is, nn lieu of a chromed OEM center stand, this is the best possible alternative at a fraction of the cost. I vhave one and use it often.

I believe I have every Flipmeister Rocket III product sold and all are top shelf!
Flipper pricing is not beat anywhere else, that I know of. our friend the Flipmeister is making and selling homemade high quality products. He has also breaking parts and If I were he, Id offer Amsoil.

speaking in terms of oem parts, Iv never expected chrome was so fleeting. If I remember the price of chrome meant decades of carefree service. Freaking pot metal or plastic overlaid with the absolutely thinnest of chroming at todays costs? should be gold leaf.

The Paddock Stand is top shelf.

Back